Pak301 Assignment No 1 Fall 2016Here is the Solution of Pak301 Assignment No. 1 Fall 2016 Assignment No.1- Due Date: 21-11-2016. Total Marks: 10+5
Pak301 Assignment No. 1Session : Fall 2016
Pak301 Assignment Total Marks: 10+5
Pak301 Assignment Due Date: 21-11-2016
ALso Read: CS605 Assignment No 01 Solution Fall 2016
Pak301 Assignment Objectives:To asses students’ knowledge of the subject and to motivate them towards conceptual knowledge and practical application of the subject.
Also Read : Make Your Date Sheet Now - Mid Term Examinations Fall 2016
Pak301 Assignment Instructions
- Late assignments will not be accepted.
- If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
- Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and to express it in your own words will be encouraged.
- If any assignment is found copied work, no marks will be awarded and the case may be referred to the head of the academics for disciplinary action.
- No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
- The file should be in Word doc form; the font color should be preferably black and font size can be 12 Times New Roman.
Pak301 Assignment Question No 1:What is the role of Allama Iqbal in identifying the political future of the Muslims of Subcontinent? Justify your answer with five valid points. ( marks= 10 )
Pak301 Assignment Question No 2:How did the Indian Muslims organize themselves to defend their political interests in the Subcontinent? Justify your answer with any five points. ( marks= 5 )
Download Pak301 Assignment:Fall 2016_PAK301_Assignment_1.doc, 28 KB
Pak301 Assignment No 1 Solution Fall 2016
Pak301 Question No 1 SolutionIdeology of Muslim Political Future and Allam Iqbal
Allam Iqbal delivered lecture on Islam in Aligarh (1930). At Allahabad, he presided over the meeting and delivered his famous address.
In this address, he evaluated the importance the role of Islam in the lives of Muslims of British India. He Explained that Islam offer and ethical order, socio-political structure, legal framework, code of life, culture and civilization.
No political arrangement may be acceptable without recognizing the reality.
If the Muslims have an opportunity to develop in accordance with their Islamic civilization and tradition, they would be willing to sacrifice their lives of India,
Federalism can’t succeed without recognizing the national identity of the Muslims.
Territorial redistributions of British India on the basis of religion has become need of time.
Pak301 Question No 2 Solution:How did the Indian Muslims organize themselves to defend their political interests in the Subcontinent? Justify your answer with any five points.
The year 1857 brought decline to the Muslim rule in India. Muslims and Hindus participated in War of Independence but the British held only Muslims responsible for the rebellion.
1. Partition of Bengal: 1905:
Muslims were very happy on the partition as this this had enabled them to promote their life conditions. It was rightly and opportunity for compensation. The Muslim community supported it strongly but Hindus retaliated furiously saying it division of motherland.
2. The Shimla Deputation: 1906:
Shimla Deputation was in line with a kind of thinking that was developing amongst the Muslims during that time, For Example; they had certain interests and they must stand up to protect their rights and unless they do that their objective would not be achieved.
3. Formation of the Muslim League (Dec-30-1960)
After the meeting of Mohammedan Educational Conference, the Muslim leader met to set up The All India Muslim League.
4. Change in the Goal of the Muslim League 1913:
In 1913, the League changed its goals:
Self govt. under the British Crown keeping in view the peculiar conditions in India.
Good relation with other communities’ cooperation with any party working for similar goals.
This change brought the Muslim League and Congress closer. In this way, the era of cooperation between Hindus and Muslim set in.
5. Lucknow Pact 1916:
The Lucknow pact was the product of Hindu-Muslims unity envisaged by M.A.Jinnah.
Role of the Quaid-e-Azam
Jinnah did a lot to unite the two nations along with the recognition of the right of Muslims. The constitutional proposal was approved:
- 1/3 seats for Muslims in the Imperial Legislative Council.
- Separate Electorate
- Half members of the Executive Council to be elected by the Imperial Legislative Council.
- Commissioned ranks of the army for Indian.
- Expansion of Provincial Legislative Councils
- Half members of the Governor’s Executive Council be elected by Provincial Legislative Councils
- Weightage to minorities in provinces.
Gains from Muslims Point of View:
- Small business ideas
- Exam Result
- Dating Seniors
- Separate Electorate
- 1/3 Muslims seats in Central Legislature.
- Unofficial bill, if opposed by 3/4 member of a community, it will not be passed.