How to use the Exam Software
Dear Students, Here You can read complete guide of how to use Virtual University Exam software. This Guide is for Newly inducted Students. Previously we shared VU Overseas Exam Software Installation Guideline.Recommended : CS201 VIVA Preparation Helping Material
|How to use Virtual University Exam Software|
Duration of paper:
- Mid Term : 60 minutes
- Final Term : 120 minutes
You need to Login the exam software by entering Student ID and Exam Password(mentioned on your “Exam Entrance Slip”).
- Exam Software shall automatically close when the prescribed time is over. You are advised to save your data frequently in order to prevent any data loss.
- In case you are asked by the examiner to close your paper on technical grounds, you must close it through browser close button [x] and NOT through the “Finish”button.
- Don’t copy image directly from paint. Instead, first copy the image into MS Word, then paste it in the Exam Software.
- You can save data up to a maximum of 2MB size in a single descriptive question. For larger images, save as monochrome bitmap image in MS paint, then paste it into exam software.
In order to avoid any kind of data loss or other problem, take care of the following:
- Do not close the browser window.
- Do not press browser back button. Instead, use the exam software navigation buttons.
Virtual University Exam Software Demo:
If this was helpful Please share with your friends. Thank You