CS506 Assignment no 1 Solution Fall 2016
CS506 Assignment No. 01Semester: Fall 2016
Web Design and Development -CS506
CS506 Assignment Total Marks: 20
CS506 Assignment Due Date: November 21,
CS506 Assignment Instructions:
- Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
- You should submit your assignment before or on due date on VULMS.
- Your assignment should be your own work. It should not be copied from internet,
- handouts or books.
- You are suggested to use Net beans IDE for developing your assignment.
- You should import java swing and math packages in your classes.
- You should create project with your Roll No. in Net bean IDE and create required
- You should zip your complete project (along with .java,.class and .jar files etc.) and
- upload on VULMS as a single file.
- Your zipped file should be in .zip or .rar file format only. Any compressed format
- other than .zip or .rar of your programs will be considered the incorrect files and
- rewarded by zero.
- Assignment sent via Email will not be replied and accepted in any case.
- If the submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt, it will not be marked and
- awarded Zero marks.
CS506 Assignment Objectives:
- To build understanding towards building classes along with its related methods
- To know how to write default and parameter constructors
- To write user-defined methods in classes and invoke them
- To take user input using Graphical User Interface (GUI)
CS506 Assignment Question:
Write a java program to prompt the user to take the input in a double variable for the radius of a sphere, and call method sphere Volume() to calculate the volume of the sphere.
Use the following statement to calculate the sphere volume:
Double volume = (4.0 /3.0) * Math.PI * Math.pow(radius, 3)
CS506 Assignment Important Note:
- You should define two public classes Sphere and SphereTest. The Sphere class will contain the
- calculation procedure of sphere along with data members and getter / seyter methods. Sphere Test
- class will contain the main method and use the object of first class to call its method.
- Your program should have a separate print() method for displaying the volume of the sphere.
- You should ensure that input value for radius should not be negative nor 0. In such cases, re-prompt
- user to input again.
- You should parse the input into related primitive data type using Wrapper classes, if required.
- You should pass the user input to parameter constructor.
- You should write a default constructor that would set the value for radius to 1.0 for Sphere class.
CS506 Assignment no 1 Solution Fall 2016Here is the complete solution of Cs506 Assignment
Here is Code in text file Sphere Class and Sphere TestSphere.txt, 1 KB
SphereTest.txt, 1 KB
You Can Also Download Solved Mid Term Papers, Short Notes, Assignment Solutions, Lecture Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quiz , Solved Mid Term Subjective Papers , Solved Mid Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Mid Term Papers of Fall 2015-16.