CS607 Assignment No 01 Fall 2016
CS607 Assignment No. 01Semester: Fall 2016
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 18/Nov/2016
CS607 Assignment Instructions:Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
- You will submit your assignment before or on due date on VU-LMS.
- Assignment should be completed by your own efforts it should not be copied from internet, handouts or books.
- You should submit your .doc File via assignment interface at VU-LMS.
- Assignment sent via Email will not be replied and accepted in any case.
- If the submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt, it will not be marked.
- You will submit solution only in document (.doc or .docx) File.
CS607 Assignment Objectives:
- To build the proper understanding of DFS and BFS.
CS607 Assignment Question no 1Question: Marks 20
Consider the following graph:
Apply DFS and BFS on the above graph and construct the table with Que and Visited nodes on each
iteration. Set the node “7” as goal.
Note: There is no need to draw the graphs for each iteration. Only the table values will be considered.
Download CS607 Assignment No 01
CS607 Assignment No 01 Solution Fall 2016
Download CS607 Assignment solution
You Can Also Download Solved Mid Term Papers, Short Notes, Assignment Solutions, Lecture Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quiz , Solved Mid Term Subjective Papers , Solved Mid Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Mid Term Papers of Fall 2015-16.