CS201 Assignment No 02 Fall 2016
CS201 Assignment No. 02Q: Write a program that takes input of 10 integers into an array.
2= copy even numbers from the array to a new array (even array) and sort “even” array in ascending order
Q: Write a function that accept (odd or even) array and sort it
Hint:: you can use 3 arrays like arry, odd, even.
Taking input for array from user
Ask user for an option
Pass array to function and display sorted array
CS201 Assignment InstructionsPlease read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
- Assignment is submitted after due date.
- Submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
- Assignment is copied (From internet/students).
CS201 Assignment Tools:Software allowed to develop Assignment
- Dev C++
CS201 Assignment Objectives:To enable students to write, compile and execute a program in DevC++. Moreover to familiarize students with the concepts of:
- Array manipulation
- Array passing to functions
- Sorting Of Array (Bubble sort)
CS201 Assignment Submission InstructionsYou have to submit only.cpp file on the Assignments interface of CS201 at VULMS. Assignment submitted in any other format will not be accepted and will be graded zero marks.
Also Read: HOW TO MAKE DATESHEET FOR EXAM at VU
CS201 Assignment Deadline:The deadline to submit your CS201 assignment solution is 2nd December, 2016. Your assignment must be submitted within the due date through VULMS. No assignment will be accepted through email after the due date.
CS201 Assignment No 02 Solution Fall 2016
Solution Files Fulfills all the requirements...
• Array manipulation
• Array passing to functions
• Sorting Of Array (Bubble sort)
Download links for CS201 Assignment No 02 Solution
- CS201_2nd_Assignment_Final_Solution_by_Deep_Programmer.cpp, 2 KB
- CS201assignment (1).cpp, 1 KB
- CS201assignment.cpp, 1 KB