How to Make Your Date Sheet Fall 2016The web interface for making date sheet has been launched for VU Students. Make Your Date Sheet Now - Fall 2016 Mid Term Examinations.
Published On: Thursday, November 17, 2016.
Make Your Date Sheet Now
Note: You are advised to make your date sheet on or before: Monday, November 28, 2016. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are according to PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
Schedule of Late Signup Fee:
- No fee will be charged up to Monday, November 28, 2016
- Late fee @ Rs.500 /- (Local Student)/$ 20 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Tuesday, November 29, 2016 to Monday, December 5, 2016
- Double Late fee @ Rs.1000 /- (Local Student)/$ 25 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Tuesday, December 6, 2016 to Monday, December 12, 2016
Date Sheet INSTRUCTIONS:
- Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
- (In case of any password related problem you may visit http://lms1.vu.edu.pk/ForgotPassword/ForgotPassword.aspx OR you may contact email@example.com
- Choose your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
- Choose your Exam Center from the given centers
- (Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
- Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
- Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
- Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates.
Step by Step tutorial How to make Datesheet
- First of all you go to http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk/
- Then go to the link of "Date sheet for fall 2012 mid term examination"
- Then a window will be open in which you need to write your VULMS iD and password.
- Then you go to make your own date sheet page.
- On that page firstly a option to select your examination campus.
- When you select your campus then you can proceed to make your date sheet.
- There are three column in the date sheet page.
- First column is subject column, second is date column and third is time column.
- In subject column your all subjects are written and in front of it you should be select your date of that paper.
- After selection of date 3rd column is enable to select your time of that paper.
- Select your suitable time and save it and than go to next paper.
- And after you make your date sheet you got the password and a pager or your date sheet.
- You must print that paper and take it with yourself when you are going to exam because without date sheet might be that you are not allowed to attend your paper.
- When you save your date and time of any paper then you can not be change it. so be carefully select your date and time of your papers.
- When one time you saved than you can't be change your date time or center of exams.
- Papers are on all 7 days of week including Sunday.