PAK301 Midterm Past Papers Fall 2015Here You can read PAK301 Midterm Past Paper of Fall 2015 for midterm exam preparation:
PAK301 Midterm Past Paper no. 1
- Briefly discuss the five impotent offers of The Cripps Mission, March 1942.
- Briefly discuss any five major features of the Non Cooperation movement.
- Write a short note on the Sharif Report (1939).
- Shortly explain the importance of “The Lahore Resolution” (1940).
- Write any four important events that led to the creation of All India Muslim League in 1906?
- Write down few lines on the services delivered by Chaudhry Rehmat Ali for the creation of Pakistan.
You should also Read:
PAK301 Midterm Past Paper no. 2:
Total Qs: 52 MCQs: 40 Subjective: 12
PAK301 Midterm MCQs:
- Chora Chori Incident - Feb 1922
- Sir Syed Ahmad Khan born - 1817
- iQuaid resigned Congress due to - non cooperation
- Muslims all points covered in - Quaid 14 Points
- 2nd BPC Report - 22 Dec 1952
- One Unit - Oct 1952
- 1956 Constitution enforced - 23 March 1956
- Martial Law by Ayub Khan - 7 Oct 1958
- Political Parties Act introduced in - 1962
- National Assembly approved Interim Constitution enforced in - April 21, 1972
- During 1999 to 2002, constitution is - Suspended
- National Security Council - Only Advisory
- In March 1956, President is - Iskander Mirza
- In East, India border - 1400 miles
- Basic elements of Atomic Power is - Uranium
- Forest %age in Pakistan - 4 to 5%
- Kinds of education - 8
- RCD first members - Pakistan, Iran and Turkey
- First Muslim invader - Muhammad Bin Qasim
- Muslims basic demands approved - Lucknow Pact 1916
- Allama Iqbal title of Sir - 1922
- Educational Aim of Muslims - Aligarh Movement
- Demolition of mosque in Kawnpur - 1913
- Comrade & Hamdrad written by - Maulana Muhammad Ali Gohar
- The Communal Award - August 1932
- Rahmat Ali book NOW OR NEVER - Jan 1933
- Crips Mission, March 1922
- The Cabinet Mission - March 1946
PAK301 Midterm Subjective:
- Rowlett Act 1919
- Objective Resolution 1949 Issues to be addressed
- 1977 Election and Agitation
- Seasons of Pakistan
- Industrialization Importance
- Textile Industry in Pakistan
- Examination System of Pakistan
- Distance Education
- The Problems of New State
- Mr. Z.A Bhutto Political Policies
- Hyderabad Issue
- Water Problem (Rivers) w.r.t India
PAK301 Midterm Past Paper no. 3:
- Examine the various causes of the violence that erupted during the Khilafat Movement.
- Shortly describe Gandhi-Jinnah Talks, September 1944.
- Precisely describe the Non-Cooperation Movement launched by the Congress (1920).
- Write down the three main features of the Government of India Act, 1909.