Virtual University pf Pakistan (VU) Course Selection Open for Existing Students. It is a Announcement for Virtual University Students of Fall 2016 Semester Course Selection.
VU Course Selection Rules:
- Students enrolled in the first semester of their study programme are given pre-selected courses; all other students may select their own courses subject to their scheme of studies and the limitations prescribed in the rules below.
- The credit hour limits are as below:
- For the first and second semesters a maximum of 18 credit hours are allowed
- For the third semester a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed
- For the fourth and any extra subsequent semesters a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed; however, if the degree programme would be completed in that semester, a maximum of 27 credit hours are allowed.
- Students taking less than the course load prescribed by their scheme of studies will require extra semesters to complete the curriculum; in such cases they will also have to bear the additional cost.
- During a study program, students may attempt to improve a ‘D’ grade course only once.
You should also Read about :
VU Course Selection Procedure:
- In order to select your courses, follow the steps below:
- From within the LMS, click the Student Services button
- Click on the Course Selection link
- Give preference to ‘F’ grade course(s) and the improvement of ‘D’ grades where possible
- Click the check boxes to select courses
- Save the selection
- You may make changes in course selection any number of times before the last date to add, drop or replace course(s).
Improvement of ‘D’ Grade Papers:
- In any of the subsequent semesters a student may repeat once, those courses of the previous semester(s) in which he/she had secured the lowest grade i.e. “D” only. However, a student is not allowed to improve ‘D’ grade of a deficiency course qualified.
- Any improved grade will substitute “F” and “D” grades of the previous Semester for calculating CGPA but “F” and “D” grades will form part of the transcript.