How to apply for NTS TestHere we have complete Guideline and help on how to apply for each test of NTS. As you may already know NTS conducts the following tests:
- NAT Test (for admission in Bachelor and Master programs)
- GAT General test (for admission in MS/Phil, scholarship, recruitment)
- GAT Subject test (for admission in PhD, scholarship, recruitment)
|How to apply for NTS Test - Complete Guideline|
How to apply for GAT General & GAT Subject Test
- Candidates have to apply online on the website of NTS.
- Open NTS online portal on the website of NTS. (e.g. datacell.nts.org.pk)
- If you are a new user, make your online account on this portal with your CNIC number.
- Fill in the online registration form as directed.
- Select your test (e.g. GAT General or GAT Subject), its date and your test center (e.g. Lahore, Islamabad)
- Upload your Photograph.
- Download the ‘bank deposit slip’. Deposit registration fee (i.e. Rs. 1000 for GAT general & Rs. 1500 for GAT subject for year 2017) of the test on the same bank slip in online branch of UBL, ABL, MCB or HBL.
- Enter bank deposit information in online registration to complete the application.
- Send your original bank deposit slip to NTS office by courier. Address: NTS Headquarter, Islamabad Office, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Do not send any document other than original deposit slip.
How to apply for NAT TestNAT test has following two types:
- NAT-I (for student having 12 years of education)
- NAT-II (for student having 14 years of education)
- Download the registration form and bank deposit slip for NAT test from website of NTS.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Deposit registration fee (i.e. Rs. 700 for year 2017) in online branch of UBL, ABL, MCB or HBL.
- Post your registration form alongwith two photograph and bank deposit slip to NTS office by courier. Address: NTS Headquarter, Islamabad Office, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.