MTH101 GDB No. 2 Fall 2016Here you can get Solution of MTH101 GDB No. 2 . Semester Fall 2016. Last Date: Thursday, Feb. 09, 2017.
MTH101 GDB No. 2 DeadlineStarting Date: Thursday, Feb. 02, 2017
Closing Date: Thursday, Feb. 09, 2017 at 11:59 P.M.
MTH101 GDB No. 2 Important Notes:
- Post your solution of GDB only on GDB interface of LMS.
- Do not post the solution of GDB on ‘regular MDB’ forum. It will not be graded on MDB.
- There is preview option available on GDB forum. So, see the preview of your solution before posting your GDB solution.
- Once GDB is posted, it cannot be edited or re-submitted.
- In case, you see boxes instead of your solution in your GDB interface then email your GDB solution at email@example.com before or on due date.
MTH101 GDB No. 2 Helping materialThe following will be helpful to you for inserting mathematical equations in GDB interface:
- Please click Guideline for posting solution on GDB interface.
- Click Here to see the video tutorial “How to write in mathtype and post on GDB”.
- Visit http://www.numberempire.com/texequationeditor/equationeditor.php
MTH101 GDB Question:Find the volume of the solid generated when the region between the graphs of h(y)=3+y2
over the interval [0,1]
is revolved about the y-axis.