CS301 Current Mid Term Papers Fall 2016
CS301 Current Mid Term Paper - Sample 1:Today's paper of CS301 Dated: 17/12/2016
- What is template? give short answer.
- part1: 2 Advantages of list over arrays
- part2: binary state in whicj singly link list is used?
- a diagram was given and asked to perform double rotation and balance the tree
- output of function
- output of function stack and que mix
- MCQs were easy
CS301 Current Mid Term Paper - Sample 2:Today CS301 mid term Dated : 17/12/2016
- c++ template definition
- avl tree condition
- pop and push code
- In order traversal code .can we write a code with out recursion if so than write that data structure and explain ..
CS301 Current Mid Term Paper - Sample 3:
- array and linked list k disadvantages
- AVL tre banana. values were given
- Queue say related questions
- BST k operations
Also Read: MTH202 Past Final Term Papers
CS301 Current Mid Term Paper - Sample 4:
- In AVL insertion. What are cases in which cases in which single rotation is possible?
- Suppose we want 2 find a name in a directory having 100000 entries. What is the best method linear or non-linear.
- ab-cd. Post fix method.
- Write linked list function to remove-first () to remove the first element of linked list.
CS301 Current Mid Term Paper - Sample 5:
- Disadvantages of AVL
- Uses of Priority of Q
- AVL placement without step
- binary search tree
- data structure and array data structure