ENG301 Midterm Past Papers
ENG301 All Midterm Past Papers -Fall 2015
ENG301 Midterm Paper was as follows:
Eng301 Midterm Paper on Dec 21 2015At 10:30 :P
Total Questions were 17
10 MCQ’s = 10 marks
1 true and false = 2 marks
MCQs ENG301 Midterm Exam1. Barriers in communication due to the difference of sensory perception are called________ barriers.
2. ____________ include vocal but non-verbal aspects.
3. When a vice president in an organization send message to the sales manager which type of flow is it?
4. _______ represent nation cultural variable.
5. By using buffer ……….. yeh wala bhool gai sholi :(
6. MA/na is the appropriate way to represent ___________ in business letter.
7. Which of the following is optional part of a letter .?
8. Which of the following approach is used to write a letter of “Thank you” to a customer
9. Which of the following is applied to make the message vivid?
10. Functional coordination is one important reason for communication with______?
Short Questions ENG301 Midterm ExamTrue / False
1. I) It is significant to know about eating habit of the host country if you are planning to travel abroad?
II) Table manner are same in all parts of the world ??
2. Write any two points of writing a letter of refusal an order? 2 marks
I) The aim of cross-cultural communication training is to___________. ( create strong cultural ties, or develop business etiquette )
II) An e-mail style is determined by a person ___________ . ( culture , communicative ability )
III) Hearing and listening are same things? True / False
5. What is the role of “ Personal space” in affective communication ? 5 marks
6. Fill in blanks related to topic Decision making in handouts page number 49
7. Fill in blanks two two options were given ( 5 Marks)
MCQ's Answers ENG301 Midterm PapersPsychological Barriers , ( in handouts page 16)
paralanguage on page 19 last paragraph
Economic baqi 3 options bhi thy but wo individual k thy in handouts page 43
yaad ni pal me ny tukka lagaya tha i think koi good well ka :P
Reference section page 61 last paragraph
4 option were given in which attention line was optional part and others were standard parts.
Me ny direct wala select tia tha but i m confuse about it :(
Note: If you download files with Internet Download Manager (IDM), you would face problem of damage files. All files are correct and no damage file, If you face this problem, Open IDM > Click on Options > Click on File Types > Remove PDF and ZIP from files types and save. After it download again files, files will work properly.OR Press alt+click the file.