- First of all you go to http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk/
- Then a window will be open in which you need to write your VULMS iD and password.
- Then you go to make your own date sheet page.
- On that page firstly a option to select your examination campus.
- When you select your campus then you can proceed to make your date sheet.
- There are three column in the date sheet page.
- First column is subject column, second is date column and third is time column.
- In subject column your all subjects are written and in front of it you should be select your date of that paper.
- After selection of date 3rd column is enable to select your time of that paper.
- Select your suitable time and save it and than go to next paper.
- And after you make your date sheet you got the password and a pager or your date sheet. You must print that paper and take it with yourself when you are going to exam because without date sheet might be that you are not allowed to attend your paper.
- Remember That
- When you save your date and time of any paper then you can not be change it. so be carefully select your date and time of your papers.
- When one time you saved than you can't be change your date time or center of exams.
- Papers are on all 7 days of week including Sunday.
- Make your Date Sheet – NOW
- Spring 2013 MidTerm Examinations
Note: You have to make your date sheet on or before: May 07, 2013
Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem contact at email@example.com)
Choose Your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
Choose your Exam Center out of the centers available to you
(Once selected, you can not change your Exam Center)
Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection. The dates/sessions once selected shall NOT be changed.
Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates
In case of any problem/query regarding date sheet, email your query at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You MUST make your date sheet on or before: Tuesday, May 7, 2013. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis. All mentioned timings are according to PST (Pakistan Standard Time).