CS403 Assignment No. 2 Fall 2016Dear Students. Here You can get CS403 Assignment No. 2 Solution for Fall 2016. CS403 – Database Management Systems Assignment Due Date: 02/12/2016. Total Marks= 15.
CS403 Assignment Uploading instructions:
- Your assignment should be in .doc /.docx format.
- Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc000000000.doc).
- No assignment will be accepted through email.
CS403 Assignment Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date.
- The submitted assignment does not open, execute or file is corrupted.
- Your assignment is copied from internet, handouts or from any other student (Strict disciplinary action will be taken in this case).
You Should Also read:
- CS 201 all past solved midterm papers 2015
- Mth301 midterm Solved past papers
- CS101 Mid term 16 SOlved Papers + Quizzes + Solved Subjectives + HTML TAGS
- financial accounting MGT101 Solved Papers
- CS201 Solved Final Term Past Papers Collection
- Cs101 Assignment no 2 Solution
- HOW TO MAKE DATESHEET FOR EXAM at VU
- CS101 Latest Solved MCQs
CS403 Assignment Question: (15 Marks)
As you all know that Virtual University of Pakistan provides an interface to the student for making their own exam date-sheet according to their convenience. In date-sheet interface, students are required to enter their VU allocated ID and password to get logged in the system. In next step, students are required to select exam city/center of their choice before further proceedings. After that, a list of students’ registered courses will be displayed and students will select the date and time of exam for each course to finalize their date-sheet.
Also, note that students and exam data is managed by a system administrator in the date-sheet system.
Now, by keeping the above scenario in your mind, you are required to:
- Identify all the Entities along with proper attributes. [5 Marks]
- Make an ER Diagram of the system showing all entities, their attributes and relations among the entities. [10 Marks]
NOTE: Do not put any query on MDB about this assignment,
if you have any query then email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before 2nd December 2016.