CS402 Assignment No. 02 Fall 2016Here is the Complete CS402 Theory of Automata Assignment No. 2 and its Solution for Fall 2016 Due Date: Dec 05/2016. You can download Solution files from the links given at the end of this Assignment.
CS402 Assignment No. 02Semester Fall 2016
CS402- Theory of Automata.
CS402 AssignmentTotal Marks: 20
CS402 Assignment Due Date: 05/12/2016
CS402 Assignment InstructionsPlease read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date.
- The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
- The assignment is full or partially copied from (other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).
- Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
- The assignment is not submitted in .doc or .docx format.
CS402 Assignment Uploading instructions
- Your submission must include:
- Assignment should be in .doc or .docx format.
- Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bx020200786.doc).
Assignment submission through email is NOT acceptableAlso Read: CS101 Latest Solved MCQs
CS402 Assignment ObjectiveThe objective of this assignment is:
- To give knowledge and understanding of Nondeterministic Finite Automat (NFA).
- To be able to draw NFA and NFA to Finite Automata (FA).
CS402 Assignment Note:
- Your answer must follow the below given specifications.
- Font style: “Times New Roman”
- Font color: “Black”
- Font size: “12”
- Bold for heading only.
- Font in Italic is not allowed at all.
- No formatting or bullets are allowed to use.
- Your answer should be precise and to the point, avoid irrelevant detail.
Lectures Covered in CS402 AssignmentThis assignment covers Lecture # 14 -17
CS402 Assignment Question No.01:
a) (Y + Z)Y*( YZ + ZY )
b) (Y + Z)(YZ)*(Y)