MTH202 Assignment no. 01MTH202 Discrete Mathematics Assignment no 01 fall 2016 has been uploaded. You can download the Assignment and Solution File from the Link below.The last date of submission is November 14, 2016.
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 01 - 06 lectures.
- Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in the 1 to 06 lectures.
- Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
- You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
- Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
- Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
You should also Read:
MTH202 Assignment:Download Complete Assignment: Fall 2016_MTH202_Assignment_1.doc, 30 KB
MTH202 Assignment Solution:MTH202 Assignment no 01 Solution has been uploaded.
- Commutative laws: p∧q ≡ q∧p p∨q ≡ q∨p
- Associative laws: (p∧q)∧r ≡ p∧(q∧r) (p∨q)∨r ≡ p∨(q∨r)
- Distributive laws: p∧(q∨r) ≡ (p∧q)∨(p∧r) p∨(q∧r) ≡ (p∨q)∧(p∨r)
- Identity laws: p∧t ≡ p p∨c ≡ p
- Negation laws: p∨∼p ≡ t p∧∼p ≡ c
- Double negative law: ∼(∼p) ≡ p
- Idempotent laws: p∧p ≡ p p∨p ≡ p
- Universal bound laws: p∨t≡t p∧c≡c
- De Morgan’s laws: ∼(p∧q) ≡ ∼p∨∼q ∼(p∨q) ≡ ∼p∧∼q
- Absorption laws: p∨(p∧q) ≡ p p∧(p∨q) ≡ p
- Negations of t and c: ∼t ≡ c ∼c ≡ t
The other circuit is simply this: P ∨ ~Q