CS101 Assignment No. 2 Fall 2016Dear Students As You may know CS101 Assignment No 02 - Introduction to Computing has been uploaded on VULMS. Deadline of CS101 assignment is Thursday, December 01, 2016.
CS101 Assignment No. 2Here is the Complete Solution of CS101 Assignment No. 2
Assignment Solution file is uploaded below.
Wish You Good Luck.
CS101 Assignment InstructionsPlease read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date.
- The submitted assignment is other than .html.
- The submitted assignment does NOT open or file is corrupted.
- The assignment is copied (from other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).
CS101 Assignment Uploading instructionsFor clarity and simplicity, you are required to Upload/Submit only .html file.
CS101 Assignment ObjectiveThe objective of this assignment is:
- To understand the basics of html tables and how to create tables in html
- To understand how to include the image in an html file
CS101 Assignment Important Note:Please Note: No assignment will be accepted after the due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of deadline. It is recommended to upload solution file at least two days before its closing date.
CS101 Assignment No 2 Solution Fall 2016
Dear Students, You need to submit the .HTML File only.
When you will submit the solution of CS101 Assignment No.02 then It's better to write the Image Address path as
- You can use your own Directory path of your image File in code Just for your own Testing/Result.
-It doesn't matter whatever Directory path you write in Solution but your method of coding should be correct. If you are writing your own Directory then write so simply that if they get your image Directory location in code then the Directory File location should be easily changeable.