Eligibility Criteria For PM Laptop Scheme
|Eligibility Criteria For PM Laptop Scheme|
PM National Laptop Scheme Important Note:Students enrolled in Fall 2016 i.e. batch 1604 will be eligible to apply in Phase -IV. Therefore, such students must not apply in Phase-III.
- Only Students enrolled in colleges located in FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory Region
- Students studying in public sector Universities/ Degree Awarding Institutes duly recognized by HEC. Students studying as distant learner in Virtual University of Pakistan or Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Students enrolled in PhD/ MS/ M Phil or equivalent 18 year program
- Students enrolled in 1 or 2-year Masters degree program (morning and evening)
- Student enrolled in 4-year or 5-year Bachelor degree program (morning and evening)
- Students studying in government degree or postgraduate colleges of Federal Capital and Federally Administered Tribal Areas.Students' eligibility and enrollment status as defined above shall be determined on the day of distribution of laptops at the HEI, however if there is any unforeseen delay causing ineligibility of students, then those students having their online application submitted and "Accepted for Merit" will maintain their eligibility intact.
- Students of degree colleges of other provinces may be covered from respective provincial arrangements (if any)
- Criteria for Students enrolled in distance learning program at VU and AIOU, and students of polytechnic institutes of Pakistan and AJK shall be defined in coordination with respective universities/ boards and will be updated accordingly.
- No laptop shall be issued to those who have availed in the past from such initiative(s) taken by the government or by the higher education institute.
NOT to be eligible for laptops:
- Students of any private sector higher education institutes
- Students of any government degree & postgraduate colleges except of Federal Capital and FATA
- Students who have received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government scheme
- Foreign nationals, except students from AJK and Indian Occupied Kashmir
- Any other students not listed above and/ or as identified and decided by the Steering Committee.